cPanel Server Management
We provide 24×7 cPanel Server Management, Security and Optimization Services just for $27.99/month/server.
Sound like a good deal? Click on Order now to get started
Our cPanel Server Management services
No matter what your business might be, website or server down time is not an option. It is crucial that your server environment is running with zero downtime in any business. Maintaining the server security and updates for day and night is not a easy job for the engineers and technicians.
At L3 Tech Support, we can help you to prevent those things from happening. With a decade of experience in cpanel-server-management, project management and website security, L3 Tech Support offers you clear pricing, month to month no-contract service and real peace of mind. Hire a server management team with real expertise and experience. L3 Tech Support has the ability, quality and proficiency to give you peace of mind.
L3TechSupport will take care of all the tasks associated with your server management in an efficient and professional manner. We are here to manage your servers round the clock. Server management teams are available 24/7/365 while you spend your time increasing your sales and boosting your bottom line.
Features of Our Server Management Package
24×7 Server monitoring including reboots
If you server is down or not responding, we will help reboot the server following your advice. This feature can be availed with our “Monitoring Only” Package.
Monthly OS updates and security audit
OS updates and security patches checked on a monthly basis and applied accordingly.
Weekly reports emailed to you with the option of reports being made accessible online. This feature can be availed with our “Monitoring Only” Package.
Unlimited support tickets
Unlimited number of support requests, most tickets are responded to the same working day, with the aim of resolving them within 24 hours.
cPanel Installation and technical issues
cPanel System updates, debugging issues, patching bugs, system compatibility checks.
System security hardening and optimization
Security software installed and configured on your system as per your instructions. Any bespoke security requirements can also be discussed and carried out
Server backup and restoration
Server backups and restorations fully managed( may be an extra fee dependent on the requirement.)
At L3TechSupport we have highly trained, experienced and certified technicians available round the clock.
Be assured all your payment transactions at is Comodo SSL secured. Pay with peace of mind.
cPanel Server Management services includes
cPanel Server Management
- cPanel server setup
- EA3 to EA4 Upgrade
- Apache, php, perl modules installation
- Apache, MySQL, php technical issues.
- Help-desk support Round the Clock
- Local and remote Server Backup setup and Restoration
- R1soft CDP backup setup and configuration
- Separate MySQL Database backup configuration
- Nginx reverse proxy setup
- Maldet scanner, ClamAv installation
- 3rd Party Server Software Installation and up-gradation
- Disaster recovery and Bare metal restore
- Server Hack investigation
- Server down check and reboots
- Direct contact with DC support
- Configure and secure DNS, Mail, FTP servers
- Set-up DNS clusters
- Set-up remote mysql server
- Kernel and cPanel updates
- 3rd party software installation
- Disk space and memory issues
cPanel Server Security
- Secure and Upgrade of SSH
- Configure root logger
- WHM and cPanel Hardening
- CSF installation [free]
- CXS exploit scanner [paid license]
- DDOS protection
- Brute Force Detection
- Log Analysis Software
- Secure and Optimize Apache HTTP server
- MySQL optimization, slow query log configuration
- PHP security and optimization
- Secure DNS servers, configure MyDNS
- FTP Hardening
- Removal of unused software and ports
- Shell Fork Bomb protection
- TMP, /dev/shm Directory hardening
- Secure important binary files
- Mod_Security setup
- Server load issues
- Ruby on Rails Installation
- SSL on hostname and services
- Round the Clock Server Monitoring with Reboots
- Monitoring Interface access*
- Emergency and scheduled reboots